I’m the person behind the computer. Yes, a real netflix-loving, dog-petting, world-wandering person.
I have lots of interests and stuff goin’ on in my life, but blogging is big one.
I’ve been blogging for fun and profit for a few years now, and finally decided that I wanted to take what I’ve learned to build a resource for other bloggers to help them grow and succeed.
Thus, TechYourBlog was born.
Feel free to follow me around on the web, I’m very active on social media!
Food, decor, cool tech, travel, photography, all the feels – I pin a bit of everything. A lot.
A few things about me:
- I run this + a few other websites
- I started working as a freelance writer in high school
- I have a degree in Psychology (so I can read minds)
- I started my first WordPress blog the month I graduated from college, but had worked with websites before
- I’m a pluviophile – not as dirty as it sounds, it means I LOVE rain
- I’m a techie in training. I know quite a bit at this point, but there’s always more to learn.
- When I was about 10 my little brother stabbed me. It’s cool though, now I have a rad scar that makes me seem really hardcore.
- I’ve traveled around a good chunk of the world
- I have a thing for photography
- I have had mega eye issues since ever – it builds character. Apparently character requires glasses.
- I’m a dog person. And a cat person.
- Twenty-One Pilots is my jam, along with pretty much all music ever.
I can’t really express to you how much I love technology
Well, I could, but I’m pretty sure you’d stop talking to me. I Nerd-out.
That has translated into blogging, which I love since it combines technology and my desire to write. It also means I help people (like you!) build and make their websites awesome. Head over to the contact page to chat more about that!
TechYourBlog is NEW!
TechYourBlog is still a baby in blogging-terms and I’m still working quite hard to build it up into a big, strong, ate-all-its-veggies blog. If you’d be a legend and take a quick moment to follow on the socials and share a post or two it would mean a lot!
Want more info like this? Subscribe so you don’t miss out!
Your privacy is always respected. Your subscription is valued. You will never be spammed.
Don’t forget to share this valuable info with your followers
If you want to learn more about the tech in this world that can make your life easier and your blogging better, this site is designed with you in mind.